Osana is an innovative start-up social enterprise that is on a mission to reshape the Australian Healthcare and transform the lives of individuals through preventative care.
We have 3 clinics in Sydney and over 6000 members delivering ground breaking results such as lowering health risks by 30% and reducing hospital admissions by 40%.
We are currently on the hunt for a motivated Business Development professional to support our growth and mission to provide better health outcomes for all Australians.
- Unique opportunity to help build an exciting new start-up that will fundamentally change how healthcare services are provided in Australia
- Make an impact on the health and wellbeing of our members
- Be part of a dynamic team that will embrace digital tools, data analytics, behavioural economics to transform service delivery in health care
- Learn new skills that can accelerate you in the future of healthcare
Business Development Role
Part-time – up to 25 hours
Location – Cremorne & Woollahra (north shore & Eastern suburbs)
Commencement – June/July 2021
You have a passion for client service and you are naturally customer-centric. Our team’s success is driven by data and you will be expected to deliver on KPIs and targets.
You have a proven track record in successfully selling and pitching to clients and businesses as well as have an established network and resources in this space. Ideally you have a successful sales career in services and solutions.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through development, networking and outreach
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels
- Proactive, self-motivated, and have a sense of ownership and urgency to achieve sales
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve
- Sales: Develop, manage and convert a pipeline of small B2B and B2C memberships
- Account Management: Coordinate existing and new strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Planning + Reporting: Create process flow and improvement for growth channels
There is opportunity for growth and development for the right person in a growing organisation – career track is to become a Commercial Director.
Please send your CV along with a short video or cover letter addressing the above requirements. Apply by completing the form below.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year pro rata
Base salary remuneration + bonus commission based on experience.