Osana is an innovative start-up social enterprise that is on a mission to transform the lives of individuals through preventative care. We have recently won ‘Most Innovative Business’ at the Sydney Business Awards.
We have 2 clinics in Sydney and over 6000 members delivering groundbreaking results such as lowering health risks by 30% and reducing hospital admissions by 40%.
Next year we are expanding our services and launching new products. We are currently on the hunt for a motivated growth professional to support our growth and mission to provide better health outcomes for all Australians.
- Unique opportunity to help build an exciting new start-up that will fundamentally change how healthcare services are provided in Australia
- Make an impact on the health and wellbeing of individuals
- Be part of a dynamic team that will embrace digital tools, data analytics, behavioural economics
- Learn new skills to deliver leading results in a thriving industry
Membership Growth Role
Part-time – up to 25 hours
Location – Cremorne & Northern beaches
Commencement – 2022
You have a passion for client service and you are naturally customer-centric. You have a proven track record in successfully selling and pitching to clients and businesses as well as have an established network and resources in this space. Ideally, you have a successful sales career in services and solutions.
- Proven ability to build a sales pipeline through development, networking and outreach
- Exceptional communication, written and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels
- Proactive, self-motivated, and have a sense of ownership and urgency to achieve sales
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and problem solve
- Working with our team to deliver end-to-end management of local community events
- Develop, manage and convert a sales pipeline of small B2B and B2C memberships
- Coordinate existing and new strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Our team’s success is driven by data and you will be expected to track leads and conversion to achieve targets
There is an opportunity for career development for the right person in our growing organisation.
Please send your CV along with a short video pitch or call on Fridays between 12pm and 3pm on 04 111 600 82 to deliver your pitch and discuss this opportunity.
Apply by completing the form below.
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year pro rata
Base salary remuneration + bonus commission based on experience.