Osana is a new primary health care model on a mission to help patients live healthier and happier. We focus on proactive and preventative slow medicine. We are currently looking for a dedicated Health Assistant to join the Osana family.
- Unique opportunity to help build an exciting new start-up that will fundamentally change how healthcare services are provided in Australia
- Make an impact on the health and wellbeing of our members
- Be part of a dynamic team that will embrace digital tools, data analytics, behavioural economics to transform service delivery in health care
- Learn new skills that can accelerate you in the future of healthcare
Health Assistant Position
This dynamic role supports our members as a Health Assistant, which is unique to our Osana Model. Our Health Assistants coordinate care with a multidisciplinary team of health professions for our members.
While a healthcare background is not required, we seek individuals with a proactive mindset and an interest in health and wellbeing. And you must be a great communicator who has a passion for helping people.
Health Assistant Goals
- Member activation – Driving enrolment of our services with new members, going the extra mile to support members to reach their health goals.
- Deliver a seamless members experience – Coordinate appointments, documentation and referrals for our members
- Support team operations– Coordinating team meetings, relevant admin duties for your team
- Improvement mindset – get involved in training activities, improve your team and clinic, dedicated to delivering better results for your members.
- Highly organised and efficient with a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Strong communications skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Can-do and problem solver attitude
- Medical receptionist and Medicare billing experience
- Proficiency with medical software
- Analytical data skills
- Current CPR certificate
- Health coaching
- Practice hours between 8am – 6pm weekdays with ad hoc evening or Saturday
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sydney based
- Training and professional development opportunities included