- We aim to keep our annual fees as affordable as possible. As a social enterprise, we don’t seek to be profitable, but we need to be viable and recover our costs – delivering our service costs over $1000 per member per year. We are committed to membership fees that are less than what you would pay in a year, for private-billing medical centres, or health insurance, or for joining a gym.
- We are currently welcoming new members at our Cremorne clinic, but numbers are limited because we provide slow medicine – spending more time with less members to keep them healthy. For our foundation members who joined our service in our first year at an introductory offer, we look forward to continuing to care for you and your family.
- Currently we don’t anticipate any changes to our membership fees, and we continue to provide the Osana service below cost (funded by social investment from the community). Over time, we will seek Government and health insurance assistance to ensure we provide a sustainable service.
- We believe our fees represent value for money because normally you would be out-of-pocket hundreds if not thousands of dollars each year, for a quality medical service with long appointments. Other medical services don’t provide access to other health professionals such as a Health Assistant, don’t have classes and wellness programs, and don’t focus as much on preventative care as we do.
- Given we deliver better health outcomes for our members, over the long term you save money on health care bills, stay out of hospital more and live a healthier, happier life. We can offer monthly or quarterly direct debit if that’s easier for you. Let us know how we can support you – we don’t want financial barriers preventing anyone from accessing quality health care, so would be keen to understand your individual situation.
- $36.70/month for individuals, or $18.30/month for concession (Healthcare card, DVA or under 25 years old), or $55/month for families
- Additional charges for specialists and procedures. You can also pay per visit or join as a member even if you don’t hold a Medicare card – call us or come into our clinic to discuss.
- Note that our membership fees are non-refundable for the year, and cancellation of appointments within 24 hours may incur a $50 fee. We aim to support as many members as we can, but have finite resources; thank you for understanding and valuing the time we provide to keep you healthy.
To join as an individual member, fill out below and pay the annual fee (for family membership, please call us).
To complete membership, we will be in touch to book your first visit.