We think it’s time to put patients first. Our mission is to keep you happy, healthy and where possible, out of hospital. We will do what other parts of the health system may not do – take responsibility for your health outcome.
We have re-imagined healthcare to be a completely new experience:
Compassion – addressing issues important to you.
- GPs who know you, take an interest in your health and spend as much time as you need to address all your health concerns
- Care managers that tailor a plan for you and pinpoint gaps in your care
- Health assistants to support you at every step and co-ordinate your care with other organisations
- A team who take a special interest in long term medical conditions and caring for older adults
Collaboration – working together to get the best answer.
- Proactive, regular appointments to focus on prevention and to look after your health, not just when you get sick
- Liaising with specialists to provide advice on complex issues
- Our clinics are a hub for the community, with weekly education classes and group activities to engage you in your health
- A service that listens to you, collects your feedback and provides it back to our staff regularly
Convenience – healthcare made easy.
- The ability to ask questions or seek advice via email, phone or video
- A transportable health record that you can show anytime and anywhere to other doctors, clinicians or the hospital
- Online bookings and results to your mobile
- A relaxing space at our new clinics – enjoy a cup of tea and check-in with a health assistant on a sofa
- If you need, transport to take you to appointments or we visit you at home (with 5km of each clinic)
Dr Kevin Cheng
Kevin is an Australian trained GP specialising in chronic disease management and integrated care. He has worked as a doctor in Australia, Hong Kong, London and Africa in clinical and non-clinical roles, reforming health systems and delivering health improvements for patients. He has a strong belief we can deliver a better patient experience in healthcare, improve outcomes and at the same time, make the health system less hospital-centric. He also has a business background having advised international companies at McKinsey and Boston Consulting Group.
“Osana is a new approach in Australian healthcare that treats you like our own family member. We have designed our model to put your well-being and health needs first. Everyone receives the attention of a dedicated team that has the primary aim to keep you healthy and happy in the community.”
You can read about his experience and ideas on his blog and Linked In.